Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm Back!

Did ya miss me?

It's ok if you didn't! I totally understand!

This summer just flew by and now we are finally back into a "normal" routine!
Kids are in school (1 in college) and I'm back to work.
I love summer but I need a routine.
Sure, I could get used to sleeping late everyday and staying in my pj's until noon but, It's not good for me or my family.

I hope you and your family had a great summer!

I don't know about ya'll but I am ready for fall!
Cool weather, colorful trees, sweaters, Razorback football, and soups!

This week's menu is going to be quick & easy, especially for later in the week due to JR High & High School football.

Tonight we had chicken & tuna patties
Tuesday: Salsbury steaks (I'll post this recipe tomorrow)
Wednesday: Beans
Thursday: Bourbon chicken
Friday: Parmesan chicken
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: ??

Have a great week!





2 comments:

  1. We just had Salisbury steak last week. So yummy. I am curious what the bourbon chicken recipe is... How is your college student doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to post the recipe for bourbon chicken. It's really good! College is going great for him! I hardly ever see him anymore! He's always at school or work! Every evening he works he always sends me a text saying "Save me some supper!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete