Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I cannot believe it has been 4 months since I have posted anything!
 
I think I just got out of the habit of blogging.
I really do love to blog. I love reading comments from different people, reading my blog stats, (I had 19 page views just today!) and I love hearing people I know talk about my blog & ask me questions about recipes, cooking, gardening, & saving money.
Sometimes I just love doing it even if I know no one is reading it. It's kind of an outlet for me, like writing a journal.
 
Well, as always, it's that time of year again. Time to reflect on the past year and time to make new goals for this year.
 
I don't usually make resolutions, just goals.
Last year my goal was to live simply & to be more productive....
 
Yea, I kinda fizzled out on that.
 
I am going to do the same again this year, the whole year, but I also have a few more goals to work on this year.
 
As far as my blog goes, I am going to work on posting at least 2-3 times a week. And not just posting menus & recipes, but more posts on couponing, saving money, eating healthy, gardening, & more.
 
I'm also going to be eating healthier & exercising more. I'm a couple of years away from turning 40 & I really want to get this weight off. (How many times have I said that?) When I eat healthy & exercise, I feel better. I sometimes have issues with heel pain & hip pain & I know that if I get this weight off those 2 things will be better.
 
The most important goal I have set is to set aside a quiet  at least 3 days a week. My days go so much better when I sit down & read a passage from the Bible, spend time in prayer & just sit in His presence. I'm not really good at being a Christian. I constantly fail. But I know that He wants me to spend more time with Him.
 
 
So there you have it, my goals for this year. Tomorrow I will be working on changing the looks of my blog. I'm kinda tired of the way it looks!
 
I hope all of you are having a great evening & I hope all of your New Years resolutions/goals/wishes come true this year!
 
Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. You aren't even 40 yet? You are a young thing. I am 40+. :) I look forward to reading more blog posts. We are eating healthier over here and I need all of the tips I can get. I agree with you on the goals. I need to work on my quiet time. :( Hope your year is happy and full!

    ReplyDelete